Design and production
2 Kellermann Street
In accordance with the “Informatique et Libertés” law of January 6, 1978 (art. 34), you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, you can contact probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr via the contact form on the site, or by post to the following address:
370 06 České Budějovice-Czech Republic
Reproduction rights :
The information presented on this site is public. The reproduction of the pages of this site is authorized on the condition of mentioning the source and creating a link on the reference page (s). They cannot be used for commercial or advertising purposes. When the data on this site is nominative, users must use it in accordance with the regulations in force and the recommendations of the National Commission for Informatics and Liberties (CNIL).
Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr undertakes to protect the personal data of Internet users and to respect their privacy in accordance with French and European legislation in force. No personal data is requested from visitors to enable them to consult the probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr website.
Each form on the site restricts the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary. Our site undertakes to provide you through its general conditions of sale, its cookies policy and its legal notices:
- the purposes of collecting personal data
- the mandatory or optional nature of the data
- the recipient (s) of the data collected
- the retention period of the data collected
- your IT and Freedoms rights and how to exercise them
On each form on the probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr site, one or more checkbox (s) allow you to explicitly give your consent for the collection and processing of the personal data requested. This allows probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr to ensure that the personal data transmitted to it can actually be used for the purpose (s) explicitly announced on the form and accepted by the Internet user. Each box checked corresponds to a particular purpose of processing personal data and will serve as legal proof of the user's consent.
In no case will probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr use this personal data for a purpose other than that (s) explicitly announced in this Policy and in the forms accepted by the Internet user.
Probe-ph-redox-pygiène.fr undertakes not to use Personal Data in any context other than that defined in this Policy nor to transmit it to third parties not mentioned in it, except in the cases provided for. by the law.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT, HOW AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
We may receive your Personal Data thanks to the various features of the Site, and in particular via the requests you make, the Orders you place, the services you request and the cookies installed by probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr on your terminal.
Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr lists its processing of Personal Data in the table below, which specifies:
(i) the categories of Personal Data collected, (ii) the purposes and use made of it and (iii) the legal basis establishing the reasons for which we carry out such processing.
Sale of Products on the Site: validation and management of Orders and deliveries
Identity (title, surname, first name) Contact details, including billing and delivery addresses, email, telephone number, Order information (amount, type of Products, etc.), payment information
Execution of a Contract between you and Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr, legal obligation
Establishment of the Customer's Personal Space
Identity (title, last name, first name), date of birth (optional), contact details (email, phone number, and address), company (optional) invoices
Execution of a Contract between you and Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr
Provision of additional services:
Order tracking, Customer Service, request for information, withdrawal, return or exchange, exercise of guarantees or disputes
Contact details, including billing and delivery addresses
Information on the request / guarantee / right of withdrawal (duration, connections, etc.)
Execution of a Contract between you and Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr
Including pre- and post-contractual measures and exchanges, legal obligation
Management of unpaid debts, fight against fraud / Collection / Litigation and pre-litigation
Proof of address or debit in the name of the Customer or his beneficiary, copy of the identity card.
Legitimate interest (establishment of proof) in the prevention of fraud and payment defaults and legal obligation
Newsletter subscription / Commercial prospecting
Customers: identity, contact details, history of the commercial relationship
Other data subjects: identity, contact details
Compliance with a legal obligation (maintain a list of contacts who have objected to the newsletter), consent
Site navigation data:
Page consulted to arrive on the Site and links used to exit,
The pages viewed on our Site,
The duration of your visit
Technical informations :
IP address, MAC address, etc,
Information about your browser,
Information about your terminal,
Legitimate interest of Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr
(improvement, study and security of the Site),
Execution of the Contract between you and Probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr (services on the Site),
Prior consent of the Data Subjects (Cookies not necessary for the services of the Site, behavioral advertising, personalization, etc.)
We do not have access to your financial data (data relating to means of payment, bank card number, expiry date and CVV code) which are collected directly by our secure payment provider for a period not exceeding that necessary for the completion of the transaction plus the withdrawal period.
Certain data is required for registration on the Site and for placing an Order. These data are marked with an asterisk when they are collected.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA CONFIDENTIAL?
We will keep your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions and only for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, in particular:
- The Personal Data of Customers are collected for the duration of the commercial relationship between the Customers and probe-ph-redox-piscine.fr - Data relating to Orders are kept for a maximum period of 10 years from the date of delivery; - When you contact us for a request for information, we keep your Personal Data for the time necessary to process your request (unless this leads to an Order from you, in which case the retention is extended to the duration indicated above); - When you have agreed to receive advertising messages, we keep your Personal Data until you unsubscribe or after a period of inactivity (absence of active contact from you) established for 3 years in France; - Inactive Personal Spaces are deleted after two years of inactivity; - When cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them as long as necessary essary for the achievement of their purpose and for a period defined in accordance with local regulations and recommendations, which is thirteen months in France; and- When you contact us to submit your application for a job offer from probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr, or for a spontaneous application, we keep your Personal Data until the position is awarded or to a duration which cannot exceed the maximum duration of two years.
In all of these situations, however, we may need to archive your Personal Data for a longer period, in particular in application of specific legal or regulatory provisions and / or in order to comply with the applicable limitation periods.
Who do we share your data with?
Some of your Personal Data may be accessible to third parties with whom probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr is bound by a contractual commitment in order to ensure the protection of your Personal Data.
Partners and third party service providers may access your Personal Data, including:
- IT providers, including hosting
- Transport providers (for example La Poste, DPD)
- Business partners - Payment providers - Bodies responsible for collection - Bodies responsible for controlling the company - Issuers of advertising cookies and social networks (see our Cookies policy)
The recipients of Personal Data are subject to an obligation of confidentiality and present the guarantees required by the regulations relating to Personal Data.
The personal data collected on the probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr site are processed according to secure protocols which considerably limit the risks of interception or recovery by third parties. Be careful, however, not to disclose unnecessary or sensitive personal information when using our forms. If you wish to communicate such information to us, please use the postal service.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
You have a number of rights with regard to your Personal Data, namely:
- A right of access and information: you have the right to be informed of the processing to which your Personal Data is subject. You have the right to access this Personal Data and to obtain a copy thereof.
- A right of rectification: you have the right to obtain the rectification of your erroneous Personal Data or to complete incomplete Personal Data.
- A right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"): in certain cases, you have the right to obtain the erasure of your Personal Data.
- A right to limit processing: in certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your Personal Data.
- A right to data portability: under certain conditions, you have the right to receive the Personal Data that you have provided to probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format , and you have the right to transfer this Personal Data to another data controller without hindrance from probe-ph-redox-p Piscine.fr.
- A right to object to processing: you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your Personal Data.
- A right to revoke, at any time, your consent to the processing based on your consent: you can revoke your consent to the processing of your Personal Data, when this processing is based on your consent.
- A right to give instructions regarding the use of your data after your death.
For more information on your rights or to exercise these rights, you must make a request to probe-ph-redox-pygiène.fr on the contact form. Please note that we may need to ask you to prove your identity and fully justify the information in your request, before processing your request.
In case of difficulty related to the management of Personal Data, you can lodge a complaint with the Competent Control Authority (in France, the CNIL: www.cnil.fr) or refer the matter to the competent courts.
If the Persons Concerned do not wish to be the subject of commercial prospecting by telephone, they are also informed that they can register free of charge on the list of opposition to the Bloctel telephone canvassing on the site www.bloctel.gouv.fr .
WHO TO CONTACT?
For any questions or concerns regarding our processing and use of your Personal Data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights mentioned above, please contact us at the following coordinates:
- By phone at +420 602 429 381 or by email: sales@sonde-ph-redox-pygiène.fr
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.